Wednesday, May 02, 2007

WEATHER REPORT


It's that time of year, the real Texas weather is here and we're in for a long hot summer. Its been so bloody close (that would be humid for the yanks) yesterday and today that if this keeps up and the humidity gets just a bit higher, we'll all be pregnant, spawning bolts of lightening and rumbles of thunder as we walk the streets seeking surcease from the damp heat.

Sitting on the veranda drinking hot coffee has become a downright stupid endeavor, however, I refuse to give up my ritual.... arise; rocking chair, coffee, smokes and laptop dragged out to the veranda for hours of slovenly idleness.

Damn mother nature, I too am an alpha c*nt and I'll take your best with my finger up and keep on with dancin' with you right to the bloody end.

1 comment:

blank said...

Oh honey! here you are!! there's a whole world outta myspace that I haven't been to...I'm going to read all your posts now...what a treat!! xxx